- Can I monitor multiple bars within one location?
Yes, the precision flow meters can be installed on split lines to distinguish which beers are pour at which bar.
- Do I lose my data if the Internet is down?
No, your data is backed up in the BeerSAVER Control Box and will send once the Internet connection is re-established.
- What happens if there is no power to the BeerSAVER Control Box?
The system has backup battery power of up to 120 minutes, and will will store that a power outage has occurred in the error log. The system can also send an alert that the box has been unplugged or a power outage has occurred.
- How often do I need to calibrate my lines?
You will need to calibrate the lines any time you change the pressure on the system or change the liquid dispensed from that tap. To test, use a graduated cylinder and compare the to the data you see on the website.
- How does line cleaning affect my data?
There is a cleaning switch located on the control box. Turn on and off line cleaning during line cleaning to ensure it does not show onto the variance chart. Line cleaning statistics are stored in the line cleaning usage pages. Pour values are still being tracked during line cleaning.
- What are the minimum requirements I need before I can order a BeerSAVER?
You will need to have a bar that dispenses beverages from a tap as well as a (POS) Point of Sale System integrated with our system. You will also need high speed Internet access, available internet port out (5002) and one power outlet.
- How do I get a quote before I order a system?
In order for us to give you an accurate quote we would need to have an onsite visit. Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team and dealers will be happy to visit your location to give you a quote.
- How do I order a BeerSAVER System?
You can email our sales team at email@example.com. Our sales team and dealers will be happy to assist you in ordering a system.
- How long does it take after I order a system to get it installed?
The time it takes after you order a system to getting it installed depends where you are located as well as how quickly you can provide us with the necessary information we need. The installation can usually commence a few days after we have received all the necessary information.
- How long does it take to install a system?
The size of your location and the number of taps monitored will determine the time it takes to install a system. Most systems can usually be installed in one business day.
- What payment plans are available?
Paying for the BeerSAVER : Annually / Monthly
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept direct debits from your bank account, charges to your credit card or a company cheque.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
Go to the customer login page and click on the forgot password link. Then answer the security question to have your password sent to your email.
What do I do if I forget either my Client ID or User ID?
Go to the customer login page and click on the forgot Client/User ID link. Then enter in your registered email address to have your Client ID and User ID sent to your email.
What if I do not have cookies enabled?
To enable cookies, follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
- Click "OK".
- Open the Options dialog, either from the Tools menu, or the Firefox button.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Change "History" setting to "Remember history".
- Click OK to save changes.
- Click on the wrench (settings) icon.
- Select "Options".
- Select "Under the Hood" tab.
- In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings".
- Set "Cookies" to "Allow local data to be set".
- Close the Options tab.
- Open the "Preferences" dialog box, either from the Edit menu, or the Settings icon.
- Select the Security tab.
- Set Accept Cookies setting to Always or Only from sites I visit.
- Close the Preferences dialog box.
- What if the website doesn't display properly?
We recommend that you use 1024 x 768 resolution on your display as well as using the latest version of Chrome. Some letters may not line up properly in Firefox and we strongly recommend using Chrome.
- Where do I download BeerSAVER's version of Teamviewer?
You can download BeerSAVER's version of Teamviewer by clicking here.