- Track time stamped pours and sales, temperatures and inventory levels from your mobile device or computer in real time
- Monitor all beer poured vs. sold from the POS, to hold staff accountable
- Be alerted of issues as they occur
- Cut industry losses of 23% down to 0%
Average Unaccounted Pour graph – Statistics have indicated that losses due to careless over-pours and unaccounted sales range anywhere from 5% up to 50% in the hospitality industry. The average amount is approximately 23%, which equates to nearly 1 out of 4 beers that go missing. Wait staff, bartenders, and managers may all be responsible for the losses.
- Bartenders and wait staff sell drinks without recording transactions in the POS.
- Staff charge customers regular prices for drinks, ring those in as lower-priced specials, then pocket the different and/or receive a bigger gratuity.
- Employees reverse and void transactions.